Wednesday, December 16, 2009

No Pics!

Once again, I have failed to take pictures at another important event... Emily's wedding!  Fortunately, Nancy never leaves home without her camera and she took some for us!  Here are a few... but for some reason they are tiny!

Rehearsal Dinner







Emily and Jeff on the big day



So I definitely need to get better at taking pictures!

We had a great time at the wedding and visiting the family.  I loved seeing Anna Cross because I hadn't seen her since she was 5 days old and now she is 5 months old!  She is so quiet and shy, but I can tell she already loves her Aunt MG.  :)  I loved holding her, she's much smaller than Grady!  I can't wait to see her again in March (and her mom, too, of course!)

It was an extremely long drive... one will we never do again in one day, or prefereably not at all!  Airplane it is from now on!  I am so proud of Grady, though.  He handled being in that car seat very well, but had his moments of agitation, as did his mom and dad!  Sure was nice to be home and sleep in our own beds!

The fun never stops... this Friday is Grady's birthday!!!  My baby is one year old, I can't believe it.  Sunday is his party.  We have a photographer coming at 2 and the fun starts at 3.  And of course, then it will be Christmas, and New Years, and all of that!  I will definitely have plenty of pictures from Friday and Sunday! 

5 comments:

nancygrayce said...

You're having a photographer come? I wish I could be there....but we are doing Christmas this weekend with Russell's mom and tommy and claudia and matt. Russell's mom is going to NC to be with Sue for christmas.

I'm just sorry that Grady's present is in Austin! :( Give him a kiss from us and a big hug! I love him!!! Oh, you and Mike too of course.

Rob and Macey said...

I'm glad you had a good time at Emily's wedding! She was a beautiful bride. You better take lots of pictures this weekend!

Christy said...

Thanks for the teaser with the tiny pics! I want to see more! :)
I can't believe Grady is going to be one tomorrow. Wow!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Katie and Beau said...

I know I didn't take pics either! But in my defense I thought we decided ONE person would take pics and forward them to everyone else. Guess I was mistaken!

Glad Grady did good in his carseat. And, you should have mentioned how great he did sleeping in his playpen on this trip! What a big boy!

Samantha said...

FUN! FUN! FUN! Glad Nancy came through with the pictures! You guys should just pay her! :)