Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Boy

Here are a few pics I took today (with my new camera!).  I took over 200 pictures today, but I'll spare you all that jazz.  It's really not my fault, this camera takes a gazillion pictures in a row, unlike my old canon that missed every good shot because it was too slow.  For example, we took these pictures outside today and in a matter of 2 or 3 minutes, we already had 70 shots.  So in my defense, I am not that obsessed with my kid, it's just a good camera.

He loves watching planes and birds...






7 comments:

nancygrayce said...

AWWWWW!!! Post lots more!

Cathy said...

I was hoping to see all 200!!

Katie and Beau said...

Me too!

What a nice camera!

Rob and Macey said...

You are totally obsessed with your kid!:P Just kidding! Rob has a camera similar to the one you have. He LOVES it and takes a gazillion pictures at a time, too!

aydenandru said...

He's so gosh darn cute!! I have a camera like that but I hate it... I just got a plain old small cannon this year.

The Hatcher's said...

I know what you mean about the camera missing good pictures. The girls smile now, but by the time I take the picture the moment is gone. My mom has a camera like your new one and it is awesome.

Also, I am so jealous that it is warm enough there for Grady to be barefoot. I miss Florida!

Samantha said...

Cool! That camera sounds awesome! Good Job, Mikey!!