Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkins Galore

Today was a nice, chilly fall Saturday.  We woke up early (that part wasn't so great, but that's how Grady likes to do it) and we went and had breakfast at Village Inn.  Since Grady is such a big boy now, he can order off the kids menu.  He had french toast and banana slices.  He LOVES bananas.  This sounds familiar, have I posted about this before?  Oh well, moving on...

Then we came home and Grady took a good nap before his 9 month pictures at Kay Brown.  We are a month late, but things have been really hectic and we are just now getting around to it.  I hope they turn out cute.  I was pleased with the poses and backdrops, so I am sure they'll look good.  I will post the link to them when Kay puts them up.  I cannot believe we will be getting his ONE YEAR PORTRAITS in just two months!  I know people say they grow up fast, but my goodness.  Someone asked me today if we're ready for number 2 yet!!!

After the pictures, we went to pick out our pumpkins for this year. We took the wagon so we could let Grady ride and use it to load up pumpkins. We bought several different types, and also bought 3 bales of hay to put them on at home. Grady enjoyed the pumpkin patch, but really just wanted to eat the mini pumpkins.















Back at home, setting up our pumpkins....




Watching Daddy....






I know that is a lot of pictures, but I always love to see lots of pics on y'alls blogs, so I hope it's ok!

7 comments:

Katie and Beau said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe one year is coming up, either...

Lovin' the jeans and the cardigan! He is so adorable! Send me that pic of y'all all together for my foyer.

Aren't you glad the weather was cool? That always makes it more fun!

Rob and Macey said...

I saw the pictures on Facebook and I knew you were about to post a blog!:) Grady is so big now! I can't believe he's going to be one years old soon! The family portrait is great! So, what was your response when asked if you were ready for number two??

Samantha said...

I miss you guys so much!! The picture of all three of you and you and GM are so good! You're such a sweet family!

We actually had a cool day here too! Reach 55 degrees last night! Coolest day yet, finally smells like fall!

Your front yard looks adorable too!

Jason and Roxy said...

So cute in all the pictures! I love this time of year!!

Christy said...

He's so adorable! I love the picture of the whole fam too. And, I thought the picture of Mikey setting up the pumpkins was super sweet...dunno why, I just said "aww".

You can never have too many pics up of that cute kid!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, those are great pictures! Grady wanted to eat some pumpkin!

Cathy said...

Your pictures are adorable....what a beautiful family!!