Saturday, October 31, 2009

Life Stinks Sometimes

Literally.

As if I don't get to deal with poop enough with a 10 month old, I now get to deal with it at work.  The other day after the kids had gone home, I smelled something in my bathroom in my classroom.  I walked in and looked in the under-the-sink cabinet, and lo and behold, one of my "precious" students had left a little surprise for me!  CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?????  I almost threw up and I just got out of there as fast as humanly possible.  There are so many things wrong with this situation, I don't even know where to begin.

I tried to lay the guilt trip on them BIG time on Friday morning... I mean I told them how sad I was that someone wanted to do that and how disappointed I was and how the poor janitor had to clean that up.  Oh yeah, and also how disgusting that is and don't they know they can die if they touch human poop?  And don't they also know there are all kinds of poop related diseases out there, so if they're responsible for this, they better go home and tell their mom because they may need to go to the hospital and be admitted and monitored for these so-called diseases.  Do you think any of that made someone confess? I gave them each a sheet of paper and told them to write their name on it and a simple YES or NO.  I told them they would not be in trouble (if you consider getting a paddling from the principal not "in trouble"), but that we would just discuss is privately and that's it.  Well at the end of the day, I had 19 NO's in my mailbox.  Those little turkeys. 

What to do, what to do....

I thought my kids liked me!

Don't worry, NO PICS for this post!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

That is DISGUSTING!!! I can't believe that! GROSS!