Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Finally Decided

We have been thinking long and hard about what Gray Gray is going to be for his first Halloween.  We thought we were set on a lobster, but then we stumbled across this-



He's going to be a scarecrow!  I hadn't seen this costume before and I wanted to go with something a little more original (don't tell me if you've already seen this costume a million times before, let me be blissful in my ignorance).

To add to the costume, Grady is going to ride in his brand new Radio Flyer....







We're going to put a bail of hay in it for him to ride on and somehow try to find some corn stalks to go with it.  I think that's festive for the occasion. He definitely has to go trick or treating b/c Mama wants some candy.

7 comments:

Christy said...

I cannot wait to see him all dressed up in this. He is going to be so darn adorable!! Seriously, Halloween is like the #1 reason why I would ever want to have a kid! :)

Cathy said...

He will be adorable........you have to come trick or treating over here!!

Rob and Macey said...

So cute! I've never seen that costume. Is he going to be THE scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz? Maybe Ellie could ride with him and be Toto.:)

The Hatcher's said...

I love it!

nancygrayce said...

You take a BUNCH of pictures and save some candy for me :)

Katie and Beau said...

Too bad Anna Cross can't be there to be Dorothy :(

He's gonna be so cute! Can't wait to see him!

Beau is also dressing up as a scarecrow and is going to sit very very still on the front porch. When kids come up he's gonna move and scare them!

Samantha said...

I've never seen that costume before and it is REALLY cute!! You can get corn at Publix right now. Too Cute! I can't wait to see pictures!!!