Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sharks and Avocados

Turns out both were bummers. The shark tournament was HOT and boring. There were no sharks dangling from cranes like I had pictured in my mind. No one even came back in while we were there. We waited and waited, but the group that was "on their way" took too long! We did see them disecting a 400 pound hammerhead, which was kind of cool, but the stench was so disgusting I could smell it in the car all the way home. To be honest, the most interesting thing there was a huge dog (maybe a Saint Bernard or something? Mikey, help me out...) That even made the 10 o'clock news (hey, that's not saying much in Pensacola)!






And now for some more pleasurable viewing... (hopefully!)

I tried to be wholesome and healthy and give Grady some fresh vegetables instead of jarred baby food. I mashed up some yummy avocado. I thought for sure he would like it... I mean, I can practically bite into one.! Here's what he thought of them...






I think he saying, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME, JUST GIVE ME SOME SQUASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad for you, Grady, you're missing out! I just added some salsa and ate the rest of it myself!

7 comments:

nancygrayce said...

I'm with Grady on this one! I'm not an avacado eater either! His expressions are so cute!

nancygrayce said...

oh, man, I spelled avocados wrong!

Katie and Beau said...

Don't bring him to Cali...we eat avocados every night. They're as big as your head here!

Love the Grady pics, the shark pics not so much.

Love you!

Cathy said...

I am with Grady also, no avocados!!! But he is just too cute!!

Rob and Macey said...

I act the same way when I eat avocados!

The Hatcher's said...

Those pictures are hilarious (of Grady, not the sharks).

Samantha said...

That face is too much! Love It!