Friday, January 16, 2009

Poor, Poor Grady

My poor baby is sick! His little button nose is all congested and dripping down into his throat. He sounds like a a chain saw starting up when he's breathing and he isn't older enough to understand that he can cough it out if he tries. We woke up at 2 am this morning to the sound of gagging and rattling. I noticed a little bit of congestion yesterday, so I took him to the doctor. They said he was fine. Obviously he's not fine, so I took him again today. (Yes, I know, I have a problem). Dr. Mahaffey confirmed there is nothing seriously wrong, he's just snotty. So, being the great dad that he is, Mikey went this morning and got a humidifier, saline drops, and a nasal aspirator from the drug store. He hates the drops, but I think they are helping.


I take back everything I said yesterday. Now I just feel so sorry for my baby, I'm never going to put him down!!

2 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Bless his heart! He'll be glad when the cold weather is over!

Katie and Beau said...

Does Dr. Mahaffey have a frequent visitors discount?