Monday, January 5, 2009

2 Week Check-up

This morning we had Grady's 2 week check up with Dr. Mahaffey. Everything went well, I asked all my paranoid questions and Dr. Mahaffey said Grady is "perfect". Can't ask for much more than perfect! She checked all his joints and assured me he is not bowlegged. He's also gained some weight and he is now 7 pounds 10 ounces. His length is now 21 inches. He's a growing boy!

Grady's been doing some "tummy time" and really is strong. He doesn't enjoy it very much, but he kicks his legs and lifts his head very well! We have to get busy building those muscles if he's going to be a defensive end like his daddy wants!

7 comments:

The Hatcher's said...

I'm so glad you have this blog! I love reading about Grady's life. Glad the doctor appointment went well.

Samantha said...

He's perfect! I can't wait to get there and spoil him!

Cathy said...

We all knew he was perfect!! Who needs doctors, anyway!?!?!

nancygrayce said...

I'm glad the doctor put your fears at ease! Be sure to post pictures of every move he makes. And you know I'm serious because I don't want to miss a minute!

Jason and Roxy said...

Are you guys free around lunch time on Friday? I have an appt. with Van at 3pm, and thought I'd come a little early to hang with Grady. Let me know!

Katie and Beau said...

Glad he's gaining weight! I know it makes you feel better.

Misty said...

HAHA, Rox is going to be the same way. Anytime she sees a scratch on one of my kids she ask if I am taking them to the doctor!