Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free Stuff!

Yesterday, we received LOADS of free baby items from a friend of a friend. Mikey went and picked it up and his entire truck was filled with toys, clothes, and shoes. We got a portable swing, a walker, a bouncer, a "Play Hut", a rocking horse, and a car for when he gets a little older. There are even more toys that I cannot remember. We also got two Rubbermaid bins full of clothes and shoes- many with tags still on them! I've washed 4 loads of laundry so far. I took pictures of his shoes because they are just so cute. He's going to have a shoe fetish like his mama and he already has more shoes than his daddy!




We also got this really cute Harley Davidson vest! Not that I am a Harley fan, but it was cute anyway!



The other day it was pretty cold outside, and we were headed to Grandma's, so I wanted him to wear his cute blue coat that a friend of mine gave him. Unfortunately, it's a little big! When I put it on him, it reminded me of Ralph in The Christmas Story!


Mikey's gotten to feed Grady two times now! He loves feeding him but I will have to get used to letting him do it some, because I feel like it's "our" time together... it's hard to let that go! But Grady did take the bottle really well and the pump worked well too. (Hope that's not too much information!)

Here are some pictures of Grady on his activity mat. He really enjoys laying on his back looking around, but tummy time is not his favorite, like I mentioned the other day. However, I'm trying to make sure he meets all his "developmental milestones", so I'm making him lift his head and use those muscles! Plus I don't want his head to be flat in the back! That's what I get for being a teacher and having one sister that is a physical therapist and another that is a speech therapist!!!


Enjoy the pics!






4 comments:

nancygrayce said...

Keep those pictures coming. He's growing sooooo fast! That's a lot of nice stuff!!! Love you

Samantha said...

He's getting big!! You got lots of good stuff! Can't wait to see you Saturday! Love ya!!

Katie and Beau said...

He looks so interested in his mobile! And those khaki pants are hilarious! They are like MC Hammer pants. I can't believe how big he is.

JC said...

I miss you Grady!!! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks. MUAHH!!!!