Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Part 2







We took Grady trick-or-treating around the neighborhood.... I say trick or treating, but really we just walked around the neighborhood with him and stopped a few select houses.  We visitied Jackie next door for some M and M's and a Milky Way.  He loved both of those, but chewing the wrapper got old.




So I ran home for a pickle and let him chew on that while we continued our walk. 



We stopped at three more houses before coming back home for dinner, bath, and bed.  His first Halloween wasn't too thrilling, but I think he may enjoy more next year!   I did give him one sucker and he did like it, but that ended up being one. huge. sticky. mess.


Mikey and I used the fire pit that Brian and Robin gave us for our wedding.  This is the first time we've used it and we really like it.  We set it out in the driveway, invited the neighbors over and passed out candy to the trick or treaters.  It was a very chilly night!

6 comments:

Katie and Beau said...

I love that fire pit! We have one, too but didn't think to use it on Halloween. Dang!

Lookin' cute. Love that pickle face. Beau let AC taste lime today...no reaction!

Samantha said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Grady looks so cute in the wagon. I'm glad he got to enjoy some candy!

Christy said...

He is so adorable!

The Hatcher's said...

Glad you like the fire pit!

Rob and Macey said...

So cute!

nancygrayce said...

I love that little scarecrow! He's so cute! I like your fire pit too!