Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Farewell Bleach Blonde

I have fought it for some time now, but the time has come to say goodbye to my super blonde hair and gradually go darker.  I know this is of no importance or interest to most readers, but I have to discuss it so that I can feel better about my choice!  And for some reason Mikey doesn't want to talk about it for the umpteenth time.  I've had some major two-toned (or maybe three/four-toned) hair lately and also it has been TOO LONG and stringy.  This hair style is also known as the "trailer park trash" look.  It was long overdue, but after much distress and resitance, I finally decided to get some low lights and cut off about 6 inches.  At the next appointment, I will get more low lights until I am back at my natural color (whatever that is, it's been disguised for about 10 years!).... What do you think?


9 comments:

Katie and Beau said...

I love it! I think your face looks very slender with the new-do.

But of course you already know this because I just texted you that exact sentence 30 seconds ago. We seriously need to get lives!

Samantha said...

It looks REALLY good! I like it a lot! You're so pretty!!!!

Cathy said...

I really like it. You are beautiful no matter what!

nancygrayce said...

I love it! It frames that beautiful face perfectly!

Man, you're getting uptown with your blog! It looks great!

Jason and Roxy said...

LOVE IT! If u want to see trailer park hair u should see my roots right now. And, I don't go back until Dec! Like 3.5 months of no dye!

Rob and Macey said...

Your hair looks so good!!! I love it! You look absolutely beautiful!!!!

katieaddis said...

Love.

aydenandru said...

I think it looks great and I carea bout your hair. Tell Mikey to shut his face before I break it!

The Hatcher's said...

Oh MG, you look so pretty! I can't imagine you without blonde hair though. It will take some getting use to.