Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Confession

Ok, I feel stupid admitting this, but I just have to.  Macey, you're comment on my facebook about Clinton, Iowa visiting your blog as well is leading me to this confession.  As it turns out, Clinton, Iowa is ME!!!  I am retarded.  Somehow, my internet service does not have me located in Milton, FL (as it once did), so now I show up as Clinton, Iowa.  I must admit, I was getting a little concerned about this stalker who visited my blog like 500 times a day.  I just kept imagining them staring at pictures of my baby and planning some kidnapping or something.  Then I realized that Milton, FL was not ever showing up as visiting the blog.  And Katie mentioned how often they visited her blog, too.  And then it hit me.  I feel like a total doofus, but now at least I can rest at night knowing that no one is that obsessed with me.  I should have known that from the beginning!!!!

So, hello Clinton, Iowa, it's ME!

7 comments:

Katie and Beau said...

Hahaha! I was wondering if you were ever going to admit it! Are you proud of me for keeping my mouth shut???

Too bad it wasn't a modeling scout or somebody who wanted our kids to appear in gerber baby ads :)

The White Family said...

HAHA! I admitted it when Macey said "Clinton, Iowa likes to visit my blog, too!!!" I just died laughing!!!

nancygrayce said...

That made me laugh right out loud! But how did you get to be Clinton, Iowa??? I'm so confused!

Rob and Macey said...

That is so funny! I thought Clinton, Iowa just clicked on all of the links on your page. Well, at least you figured out who it was!!:)

Jason and Roxy said...

LOL x 1000! LUV U!

aydenandru said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! hahaha good one

Samantha said...

Hahahahahahaha! That is hilarious!