Monday, September 7, 2009

Just Something Funny

This afternoon in the car, I smelled something fruity and familiar... kind of like apple cinammon. I said to Mikey, does Grady have something in his hands? He looked around and lo and behold, Grady had drug the diaper bag over to him, reached in, found his Apple Cinammon Puffs, took the top off, and DUMPED the container in his lap! He was just happily eating handfulls of puffs as we drove home! I would have gotten a picture, but I tried to clean them up as we were driving so Grady wouldn't choke on them.

It's just hard to believe that he is becomming so independent. He holds his own bottle, eats "human food" (as Mikey calls it- meaning adult food), and puts himself to sleep for naps and bedtime! Whoo-hoo!!! Three more months and we'll be celebrating his 1st birthday!

7 comments:

nancygrayce said...

He's getting to be a big boy AND he's really smart!! AND he knows what he likes! :)

Cathy said...

He is growing up......

Katie and Beau said...

aw, sweet! What a smart boy. And he certainly fits in with the fam-loves his food :)

Mikey said...

Katie and Beau, What are you saying about fitting in?

Samantha said...

I cannot believe he's only 3 months away from his first birthday!! Can I get a save the date magnet?? Are you going to have a party? :)

Katie and Beau said...

No, no, I meant the Hatcher family-I really did! But I see how that comment could be misconstrued.

Mikey said...

KT I was playing......He fits right in with the White family as well!!! LOL!