Saturday, September 12, 2009

Boys Will Be Boys

Today we went to Roxanne and Jason's baby shower. Baby Adelyne will be here in 7 weeks! There were a lot of people there, all good company and good food, too! Grady came with us and was a good boy and enjoyed borrowing Anastin and Lyla's (Roxanne's nieces) toys while he was there! I unfortunately didn't get too many pictures, but check Nancy's blog and of course, Roxanne's, and maybe they will post some. I did manage to get one of Roxanne and she looks great!

And one of Grady, too...


We had fun visiting and can't wait to see their new baby next month!

Earlier today, I took some pictures of Grady in a shirt that Samantha bought him when he was just a wee little thing, and it cracks me up. She buys Grady the fun stuff, because she knows I'm too stuffy to buy it myself! Isn't it hysterical? Maybe if you click on the picture, you can read the "buttons" that are on the shirt. Should he wear this to church tomorrow??

He's actually standing on his own!!! He did it for about 5 seconds and then came barreling towards me. I think he will definitely walk before he actually does the proper crawl.

And another... this one he is leaning against the window.


Here he is looking out the window as Daddy works in the backyard. He LOVES his daddy!






And last, here are some pictures of Grady "eating" dinner. (This is what happens when Daddy takes over!)







I guess I better get used to messes since I have a little boy! (Make that two, if you include Mikey!)

9 comments:

Cathy said...

I love the picture with the mac and cheese all over his face.....and he looks like he is having so much fun!! Enjoyed seeing ya'll the other day!

nancygrayce said...

That is absolutely too cute! You should leave the mac and cheese on his face so he can have a snack later!!! :) I'll be putting my pics up later.

Samantha said...

#1 - Roxanne does look great! I can't believe she only has 7 weeks left!
#2 - His shirt is awesome! Should he wear it to church?... It has a tie, why not!? :)
#3 - I love how babies stand with their arms straight out to balance. TOO CUTE!! He's so big now!
#4 - The eating pictures are adorable! I love all of them! He's such a happy kid!
#5 - This is the longest comment ever. :)

Katie and Beau said...

sweet boy. glad y'all had fun!

Rob and Macey said...

Of course he should wear it to church! It's so much fun. Grady will definitely need a bath after meals now! So cute.:)

The Hatcher's said...

That is hilarious. I want to eat some macaroni like that.

Emily said...

Grady is the funniest kid and I know many! I can't wait to see his personality when he is 3!!

Mikey said...

Thats my son!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks MG for keeping up with the blog because I would never know what to do!!!

nancygrayce said...

It is time for an update!