Wednesday, July 22, 2009

We had a lot of fun at the baby shower for Brian and Robin on Sunday. The Boatyard was a really neat place, located right on the water and the large boats just pull right up. In fact, while we were there, a charter fishing boat came in with a crew who had just caught TONS of fish. We really enjoyed watching the captain unload the ice chest.





Brian and Robin got many great gifts that will all be very useful. They also revealed the gender of the twins... but I will wait till Robin posts that on her blog before I mention anything!



Grady was very well behaved for not sleeping on the way there... he really enjoys being in an outdoor setting and being around friends and family. I have NO idea where his social behavior comes from. Could it possible be his father? I used to think I was an outgoing person until I met him!!! (Now I think, OH MY LORD MIKEY, wrap it up already!!!) It was great to see everyone, but we missed Katie and Beau and of course, little AC.












Here are a few pics of Grady from yesterday and today... we are still working on crawling, but I think he is almost there! I just hope he does it before I go back to work in a few weeks. If I miss it, I'll be devastated! When I go get him out of his crib in the morning and at nap time, he is on his knees and elbows just a-rockin' back and forth and talking up a storm! He's such a happy boy! We spend the majority of the day in our newly designed living room that has been transformed into a play area for Grady. This kid has taken over our house!!!





4 comments:

Samantha said...

I can't wait to hear the twins genders! How exciting!!

Grady looks like he's ready to MOVE! I hope you have your video camera ready for the crawl! I'm looking forward to seeing that.

nancygrayce said...

I think he'll be crawling before you go back to work! He's just the cutest, smilingest boy! love you!

The Hatcher's said...

You got some great pictures! Can you send some to me if you have time?

Rob and Macey said...

MG, you look gorgeous! And Grady is so photogenic. So cute!