Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another Sister Visit!

Today, Emily and her fiance, Jeff will be coming from Austin, TX to stay a few days. We are very excited! I don't get to see Emily very often, but with all the family events lately, this will be the third time already this year! And we'll see her again at her wedding in December. Tonight we have plans with Dad to eat at Red Barn for Mikey's belated birthday dinner. Tomorrow, we will visit the beach for Grady's first time and on Friday we will do some shopping. Mikey and I have a rehearsal dinner and wedding on Friday night and Saturday night, so we won't be able to spend time with them then, but they are going to babysit Grady for us! Yea! It's always easier to leave him with someone I know very well. But I'll still have the nanny cam running. Never can be too safe. :) (J/K). Sunday, we are all headed to Panama City for Brian and Robin's bab"ies" shower... can't wait to find out the genders!

What a busy weekend we have... I'm going to be exhausted but I am excited about seeing family on Sunday and enjoying the wedding on Saturday night (Mikey is the best man).

Here are just a couple of pics... glad y'all enjoyed the video from yesterday...

"I'm just SOOO tired!!"


He's getting to be such a big boy!

3 comments:

Rob and Macey said...

Girl, I know you'll have that nanny cam on! And Grady is so stinkin' cute! I know I keep saying that, but he has the sweetest face!!:)

Cathy said...

Tell Emily we said hi!! We are going to a wedding in PC this weekend so we will probably pass ya'll on the highway!! Love to all!!

Katie and Beau said...

I'm loving this whole summers off from work thing. You put new pics up at least twice a week now! Grady is looking good in his rocking chair. It's sad to think that the next time I'll see him he'll almost be a year old.