Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good Visit

Today at the doctor, Grady's saturated oxygen level had risen to 99, which is GREAT! He is still coughing, but sounds much better and the doctor says it has mostly moved out of his lungs and into his throat. So we keep encouraging him to cough (not that he knows what his crazy parents are saying to him)! He goes back tomorrow morning for what will hopefully be one final visit. We are continuing with his antibiotic, steroid, cough medicine, and breathing treatment.... he looks pitiful when he is taking his breathing treatment...




And on a more exciting note, a tooth is popping through! We can feel the sharpness through his gums and see a white fleck! Yea! I am so excited to see that little smile with a tooth! I am hoping it will be emerged by his six month pictures in ONE WEEK!

He's also been enjoying late afternoon walks with me, Aunt KK, and the three pups!


Thanks for all your well wishes and I will let you know tomorrow how things go! I am pure exhausted from several sleepness (and I do mean SLEEPLESS) nights so I am hitting the pillow early tonight!

5 comments:

Cathy said...

I am so sorry to hear Grady has been so sick........Bless his little heart and yours. I know how difficult it is when you have a sick baby. I guess if it had to happen, it was good while you were off and could just sit and rock him. That is about all you can do for a sick baby!! Keep us informed.....

Rob and Macey said...

I'm glad he is getting better!

Christy said...

So glad that he is feeling better!!! Poor little thing! You know if it were October, you could dress him in all black while he was doing his breathing treatments and call him Darth Vader!! :)

He's still the.cutest.thing.ever.

Samantha said...

That's a lot of good news!! I hope tomorrow is the final visit! I can't believe he's already getting his first tooth! How cute is that!! I hope it comes out before the pictures too! See you all on Monday!! :)

JC said...

Poor little stinker!!! He does look pitiful with the breathing treatment!! I am so glad to hear he is getting better though. I cant wait to see him!! Give him a zillion smooches from me. I love himmm!!!!!