Thursday, March 12, 2009

12 Weeks Old

Today is Grady's 12 week birthday. :) He is getting so strong! He is trying hard to crawl (of course that won't happen in the near future), and I am working with him to get him to roll over. I just told Mikey tonight I have to watch him much more closely than I used to because now he's a little mover! He used to just lay there, but now he squirms and wiggles out of everything.

Below are some pictures of him in his new Bumbo seat. He can sit up in it and enjoys playing with his hands and watching me hold toys in front of him. He can hold onto things, but hasn't expressed much interest in that yet (except for grabbing ahold of his bibs). He really likes his seat and it gives me a free hand for a while!

The past two nights I have been able to lay him down in his bassinet and he'll fall asleep on his own! No rocking or laying with him! It has taken a few tries- I have to go in the room and put his passy back in, rub his belly, stuff like that, but then he's out! This weekend we are finally going to try putting him down in his crib (yes, he still sleeps in our room!). Hopefully it will go smoothly. We need our room back!








10 comments:

Christy said...

Love him! He is adorable and is getting so big! And you look just beautiful!

Samantha said...

He is soooo cute! I'm loving the Bumbo seat! I think I need one of those to sit in and watch TV! Love you all!

Rob and Macey said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to meet him.:) I miss you!

JC said...

He looks like a little man- he is getting so big and strong! Still has the baby blues I see :) I love the outfit with him in the jeans and thermal. I miss him so much! Cant wait to see him again!!

Katie and Beau said...

Oh finally new pictures! He looks so great in his Bumbo! I like to see him grabbing for toys! Don't worry, he'll roll over soon. He's just focusing all of his energy on talking to you!

katieaddis said...

Oh. My. Word. PRECIOUS!

JC said...

Oh geeze- they are track pants- not jeans--even cuter. I need my eyes checked. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite little love!!!

The Hatcher's said...

That is so cute! Did he fall asleep in that seat?

The White Family said...

Yes, he was asleep in the seat!! He just couldn't stay up another second!

Cathy said...

He is so precious!!! I can't believe that he is 3 months old already........