Saturday, April 11, 2009

Old Friends

Today, Grady and I went to Destin to meet my friend Kami, along with her 7 month old baby girl, Makay, her mom and her aunt. I have known Kami and her family since middle school, for almost 15 years! We haven't seen each other since her wedding in October 06. So it was great to catch up and meet her precious baby. Grady and Makay enjoyed each other very much- Makay kept reaching over to grab Grady's hand, and even leaned in for the kiss! She's a cougar. :) And Gray Gray (as I like to call him) is quite the lady's man.



Mikey stayed home and put together our new patio furniture and gazebo. We got a new concrete patio in early March and have been searching for the perfect table, chairs, and gazebo since then. So we really haven't spent much time out there at all. But now that we have our items, we will spend many summer evenings eating dinner together! As an added bonus, Grady LOVES to be outdoors.

We have a busy few weeks with visitors... Emily and Jeff are coming on Wednesday for one night, Mikey's sister Jenine is coming in a couple of weekends, and then Katie moves in the first week of May. Yay! I can't wait to have my sister back home although I wish Beau could come, too. :(

Grady finished his 3 months pictures on Wednesday (although he's almost 4 months now)... she has not posted them yet, but if you want to check periodically, go to www.kaybrownphotography.com, then click on "online viewing" and type in "White". I check daily!!!

Look how much he has grown... the first picture was taken at 4 weeks old, the second taken just last week at 15 weeks old. I wish time could stand still now before he gets any bigger! MUCH cuter now, if you want to know my opinion!!!







(Quite the chub-chub! below)






Happy Easter everyone!

10 comments:

Samantha said...

Cute Pictures!!! I can't wait to see you guys! He is changing so much! Love you all! Tell Grady his Aunt Sam misses him and will be sending some goodies soon! :)

Have a Happy Easter!!!

nancygrayce said...

Ah, he's so cute! I love the Easter pictures. I can't believe he wasn't afraid of the Easter bunny! Matt was in Destin today too!

Christy said...

MG-he's so unbelievably cute!! I hope I get to kiss his face soon! :)

Jason and Roxy said...

You and Mikey have great "cuteness" genes... I should've let you have a baby for me!!!! Why is EM heading into town... just a visit?

Rob and Macey said...

I love it when babies try to kiss each other, it's so cute.:)

Katie and Beau said...

Aw he's the best. Show me how cute he is in his sailor suit!

Cathy said...

He is cuter and cuter!!! Thank you so much for the Easter picture....I wish the poor baby would have had an Easter motif outfit to wear!! His surogant aunties are letting him down!!! We will all try to do better for the Fourth of July!!! Love you all and Happy Easter.

The White Family said...

He had an Easter outfit for today! That was a spur of the moment decision... we were just at the mall shopping so we got that picture made. Otherwise he would have had something special! I'll post his Easter pics tomorrow!

Cathy said...

I was just teasing you cause you girls give us a hard time about our holiday motif clothes!!

JC said...

where are the 4 month pics?? I am addicted to looking and they still arent up! LOVE the kissing picture and the Easter bunny pic. What a ham!!